Treeca Pant in Good Wool
A distinguished Theory favorite, this cropped pant is tailored in our best-selling Treeca fit, which flatters the leg with a slim-cut profile. It’s detailed with a hook-and-zip closure, side slip pockets, and buttoned welt pockets at the back.
Theory for Good
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. Consciously manufactured from start to finish, our Good Wool is crafted with premium merino wool. It’s sourced from farms in Australia, including the Beaufront farm in Tasmania and woven by the Tollegno 1900 mill in Biella, Italy.
Learn more about our Good Wool.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Mid rise, slim leg
- Cropped length
- Model is 5'11" and wearing a US size 2
- 96% wool
- 4% elastane
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: China
- Fabric Production Country/Region: Italy
- Weaving Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy
- Dyeing Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy
- Finishing Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy