Our Etiennette blazer goes from day to night in a strong, feminine silhouette featuring peak lapels, a cutaway front, and flattering nipped-in waist. Fully lined in cupro made with waste cotton fibers, this power jacket can be styled as a suit or dressed down with a T-shirt and jeans.
Theory for Good
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. Consciously manufactured from start to finish, our Good Wool is crafted with premium merino wool. It’s sourced from farms in Australia, including the Beaufront farm in Tasmania and woven by the Tollegno 1900 mill in Biella, Italy.
Learn more about our Good Wool.
You may also like The Etiennette Blazer in Good Wool.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Fitted through the waist, bracelet length sleeves
- Below hip length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size 2
- 96% wool
- 4% elastane
- Fabric Production Country: Italy
- Weaving Country: (of fabric) Italy
- Dyeing Country: (of fabric) Italy
- Finishing Country: (of fabric) Italy
Out Of Stock.
Price reduced from to172.00 € - Price reduced from to245.00 €
Price reduced from to210.00 €Essential Duos: 2 for €340
Price reduced from to310.00 €
Price reduced from to215.00 €