Lindrayia Blazer in Good Wool
Our Lindrayia blazer is a slim-fitting, open-front silhouette with a clean neckline, darted front, and bracelet sleeves. It’s finished with jetted pockets and a full cupro lining made from cotton waste byproducts.
Theory for Good
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. Consciously manufactured from start to finish, our Good Wool is crafted with premium merino wool. It’s sourced from farms in Australia, including the Beaufront farm in Tasmania and woven by the Tollegno 1900 mill in Biella, Italy.
Learn more about our Good Wool.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Slim fit, bracelet sleeves
- Hip length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size 2
- 96% wool
- 4% elastane
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: Turkey
- Fabric Production Country/Region: Italy