Staple Blazer in Admiral Crepe
Our Staple blazer is a slim-fitting silhouette that’s lightly constructed and features a single-button front closure and notch lapels. Offered in our signature Japanese Admiral Crepe for a smooth finish, it’s detailed with an angled chest pocket, cutaway front, and waist flap pockets.
We are committed to positively impacting the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our fabrics. Our signature Admiral Crepe is woven with triacetate, a fabric made from acetic acid and wood pulp sourced from sustainably managed forests.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Slim fit, long sleeves
- Hip length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size 2
- 70% triacetate
- 30% polyester
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: Vietnam
- Fabric Production Country/Region: Japan
- Weaving Country/Region: (of fabric) Japan
- Dyeing Country/Region: (of fabric) Japan
- Finishing Country/Region: (of fabric) Japan