Menswear Shirt in Good Cotton
An elevated classic, this menswear-inspired shirt is cut in an oversized shape that feels cool yet sophisticated. Crafted with our stretch Good Cotton that looks crisp and keeps you comfortable year round, its concealed-button placket is hand-stitched to lay flat against the body for a clean look.
Theory for Good
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. Our Good Cotton is made with extra-long staple, American-grown SUPIMA® cotton, which is recognized as one of the softest and most durable cottons in the world. To ensure this cotton is verifiably traceable, we have partnered with Oritain™, which uses forensic science to validate our SUPIMA® cotton from the farm to the mill in Italy where it is woven into cloth.
Learn more about our Good Cotton.
- Runs large, choose one size smaller than normal
- Oversized fit, long sleeves
- Below hip length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size S
- 72% cotton
- 23% nylon
- 5% lycra spandex
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: China
- Fabric Production Country/Region: Italy
- Weaving Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy
- Dyeing Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy
- Finishing Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy