Demitria Pant in Good Wool
Our classic, Demitria pant is a flattering, mid-rise silhouette with a narrow waistband and pressed creases for a refined fit. Detailed with belt loops, a hook-and-zipper closure, side slip pockets, and back welt pockets, it's crafted with our signature Good Wool.
Theory for Good
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. Consciously manufactured from start to finish, our Good Wool is crafted with premium merino wool. It’s sourced from farms in Australia, including the Beaufront farm in Tasmania and woven by the Tollegno 1900 mill in Biella, Italy.
Learn more about our Good Wool.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Mid rise, flare leg
- Full length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size 2
- 96% wool
- 4% elastane
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: China
- Fabric Production Country/Region: Italy
- Weaving Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy
- Dyeing Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy
- Finishing Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy