Staple Blazer in Good Wool
Our Staple blazer is a slim-fitting silhouette that’s lightly constructed and features a single-button closure and notch lapels. Crafted from our signature Good Wool with a hint of stretch for a relaxed feel, it’s detailed with an angled chest pocket, cutaway front, and waist flap pockets.
Theory for Good
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. Consciously manufactured from start to finish, our Good Wool is crafted with premium merino wool. It’s sourced from farms in Australia, including the Beaufront farm in Tasmania and woven by the Tollegno 1900 mill in Biella, Italy.
Learn more about our Good Wool.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Slim fit, long sleeves
- Hip length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size 2
- 96% wool
- 4% elastane
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: China
- Fabric Production Country/Region: Italy
- Weaving Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy
- Dyeing Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy
- Finishing Country/Region: (of fabric) Italy