Rolled Sleeve Blazer in Good Linen
This relaxed-fitting silhouette features a two-button front closure, notch lapels, and pre-rolled sleeves. Crafted from lightweight Good Linen enhanced with stretch for easy movement, it’s detailed with an angled chest pocket, cutaway front, and waist flap pockets.
Theory for Good
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. Good Linen is our signature stretch linen that is woven by the Marini mill in Prato, Italy, from three fibers: linen made with flax sourced from the EU, viscose made from cotton waste by-products, and partially recycled elastane for stretch.
Learn more about our Good Linen.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Relaxed fit, long sleeves
- Hip length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size 2
- 62% linen
- 36% viscose
- 2% elastane
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: Vietnam
- Fabric Production Country/Region: Italy