Curtis Drawstring Pant in Good Linen
Theory for Good
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. Good Linen is our signature stretch linen that is responsibly woven by the Marini mill in Prato, Italy, from three fibers: linen made from European-sourced flax, viscose made from cotton waste by-products, and partially-recycled elastane for stretch.
Learn more about our Good Linen.
- Runs big, we recommended sizing down
- Regular rise, relaxed and tapered
- Ankle length
- Model is 6’2”, waist 32” and wearing a US size 32
- 62% linen
- 36% viscose
- 2% elastane
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: China
- Fabric Production Country/Region: Italy