Our Clinton blazer is easy to wear in a semi-constructed, two-button silhouette with a darted waist for a refined fit. Accented with notch lapels and flap pockets, this iteration is crafted in our signature stretch Good Linen. Breathable and lightweight, this is the ideal warm-weather blazer.
Theory for Good
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. Good Linen is our signature stretch linen that is responsibly woven by the Marini mill in Prato, Italy, from three fibers: linen made from European-sourced flax, viscose made from cotton waste by-products, and partially-recycled elastane for stretch.
Learn more about our Good Linen.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Relaxed fit, long sleeves
- Hip length
- Model is 6’2”, chest 38” and wearing a US size 38R
- 62% linen
- 36% viscose
- 2% elastane
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: China
- Fabric Production Country/Region: Italy